Monday 12 September 2016

Welcome Post

                                                                      Welcome!



Hello and welcome to my new blog! My name is Diana and i'm a 16 year old studying Media Studies at Robert Clack School. I have taken an interest in media because I would like to learn different aspect of it. 

My favourite genres in Media are Thriller, Sci-fi and Drama.  I mostly have an interest in many different TV shows but my favourites are The Walking dead and The 100.




The genres of this TV show consists of Drama, Action Fiction, Utopian and Dystopian fiction and Sci-fi. I like this show as it includes cliff hangers and the end of the episode and at the end of each season which can leave the audience excited and anxious for whats to come. The show also has good atmosphere with a mixture of characters and different personalities which makes the show.





This show is also my favourite as it's a Zombie and Horror Fiction. This show has a non-linear plot which creates more suspense in the series also added with cliff hangers. The show also includes a red herring, which means where the villain/enemy tricks the audience into thinking they are good. 








No comments:

Post a Comment